Home / Broad Head Bull Pins
Part No.: 8310
- Forged, heat-treated broad head provides large striking surface.
- Broad head also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Resistance to mushrooming permitting longer service life vs conventional aligning pins.
- Squared shoulder below brand head provides surface for the use of wrench to loosen wedged pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat-treated for strength.
- Black oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
- Made in Canada.