- Forged, heat-treated broad head provides large striking surface.
- Broad head also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Resistance to mushrooming permitting longer service life vs conventional aligning pins.
- Squared shoulder below brand head provides surface for the use of wrench to loosen wedged pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat-treated for strength.
- Black oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
Orders under $40 before taxes will be shipped at a flat rate of $7.99. Order over $40 before tax will be shipped FREE OF CHARGE.
We ship to the entire United States. International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about our shipping policy click here.
If an item hasn't met your expectations you can return it within 30 days from the date of purchase.The merchandise must be in like new saleable condition, in the original packaging.
Please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-567-0518 for detailed shipping instructions for returned goods.