- Unique fiberglass strands and bonding resin make each handle incredibly strong, as well as weather, chemical and insect resistant unlike many traditional wooden handles.
- Fibreglass handles are unaffected by sub-zero temperatures and do not conduct heat or cold
- Handles are resistant to UV deterioration, temperature shrinkage, humidity deformation and protect users from potentially painful splinters
- The special fiberglass handle design allows the sledgehammer to deliver more power, while significantly reducing user vibration shock which is extremely fatiguing
- Head and fiberglass handle are chemically and mechanically bonded for maximum strength and durability
Orders under $40 before taxes will be shipped at a flat rate of $7.99. Order over $40 before tax will be shipped FREE OF CHARGE.
We ship to the entire United States. International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about our shipping policy click here.
If an item hasn't met your expectations you can return it within 30 days from the date of purchase.The merchandise must be in like new saleable condition, in the original packaging.
Please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-567-0518 for detailed shipping instructions for returned goods.