Home / Grip-on® Locking Chain Pipe Cutter
Part No.: 182-10
- Epoxy resin coating is 10 times more corrosion resistant than nickel and provides superior resistance to welding spatter.
- No pinch easy release lever eliminates painful accidental pinching of hands and fingers.
- Piano wire spring ensures superior tool life and reliable opening and closing of the tool.
- Locking nut eliminates the need for constant re-adjustment during repetitive applications.
- 13 alloy steel cutting wheels cuts thin wall pipes (stainless steel, copper, PVC) with up to 0.10" wall thickness by simply ratcheting.
- Drop forged jaws ensure long-term durability.
- Improved design reduces the gap between lever and handle protecting the spring from accidental damage.
- Made in Spain.