Home / Grip-on® Locking Long Reach Clamp
Part No.: 134-20
- Jaw opening (inches): 10-1/4"
- Epoxy resin coating is 10 times more corrosion resistant than nickel and provides superior resistance to welding spatter.
- No pinch easy release lever eliminates painful accidental pinching of hands and fingers.
- Piano wire spring ensures superior tool life and reliable opening and closing of the tool.
- Locking nut eliminates the need for constant re-adjustment during repetitive applications.
- Large capacity jaw profile allows for clamping arround large sections.
- Drop forged jaws ensure long-term durability.
- Improved design reduces the gap between lever and handle protecting the spring from accidental damage.
- Made in Spain.