Pliers Wrench, Smooth Jaws
Part No.: B287B
- Smooth and parallel jaws will not damage the surface of the workpiece, making Gray pliers wrench ideal for brass and chrome-plated fittings, plastic screw connectors and other sensitive surfaces.
- Thin profile jaws permit access to fasteners where space is limited and ordinary tools cannot fit.
- Fine push-button adjustment of all wrench sizes.
- Laser marked scale displays SAE and Metric values.
- Very versatile tool, ideal for many applications such as gripping, holding, pressing, and bending.
- Fully adjustable jaws open to 2”/52mm (B280B) and 1½”/38mm (B287B).
- 19 setting positions for B280B and 15 setting positions for B287B.
- Chrome plated surface finish for maximum resistance against corrosion.
- Drop-forged from high quality chrome vanadium tool steel, individually heat treated to 44HRC, and chrome plated surface finish for maximum resistance against corrosion.
- Made in Germany and Backed by Lifetime Warranty from Gray Tools, a North-American hand-tool manufacturer and distributor since 1912.